An Introduction toSPFx
SharePoint Framework development made easy
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Getting started
- What is the SharePoint Framework (SPFx)?
- Configuring an SPFx development workspace
- Using the SPFx workbench
- Building your first SPFx web part
- SharePoint Framework fundamentals
- Introduction to TypeScript
- Introduction to React
- SPFx web part development techniques
- Using web part properties
- Using web part property controls
- Designing SharePoint Framework components
- Using SCSS modules
- Leveraging Office UI Fabric components
- Web part accessibility and localization
- Building practical SharePoint framework applications
- Building a data visualization dashboard web part
- Connecting to SharePoint web services
- Building custom web part property controls
- Building SharePoint Framework extensions
- Deploying and updating your applications
Who should attend:
- This course was designed for developers interested in learning the SharePoint Framework
- A familiarity with SharePoint features such as sites, lists, and libraries will help you get the most out of this course, but is not required
Let’s build something.
Throughout the duration of this course, we use practical real-world scenarios to demonstrate fundamental SharePoint Framework development techniques.
Have to admit I'm really impressed .. the TypeScript and React crash-courses are worth the price alone if you are new to SPFx
Best SPFx training I've seen thus far.
I am pretty new to TypeScript and React. Your crash courses in the two are invaluable.